What We Offer
Private Kindergarten: half-day classes
Preschool: half-day classes for ages 3-5
Parents Morning Out: half-day classes for 1 and 2-year-olds
We ensure a safe, loving, Christian environment for your children while encouraging and challenging them to develop an attitude of eagerness for learning. Our children enjoy small teacher-student ratios and a curriculum that promotes social, physical, mental, and spiritual growth while laying a foundation for future school work. Classroom activities include both teacher and child-directed centers as a way of introducing information and developing skills. Children enjoy a number of special events and visitors each year including: Caroling with Kids, Moments with Mom, Date with Dad, Tiny Town, Field Day and more. We have an active Parent Organization–parent participation is encouraged and appreciated.
Did You Know?
- All lead teachers hold at least a bachelor’s degree.
- All classrooms are staffed by a lead teacher and assistant.
- The Pre-K 4 classes have iPads for classroom use.
- We have a free text messaging system.
- After school enrichment programs include gymnastics, dance or sports.
- All classes enjoy music/creative movement once a week.
- Preschoolers will begin to learn Spanish.
- Parents Morning Out (PMO) classes enjoy a music and movement program.
- All classes are invited to chapel weekly.
- We are a member of the Georgia Preschool Association.
770-751-3862, Dayschool Director: Wendy Curl, firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday through Friday, 9 AM - 1 PM
Tours of APC Dayschool are offered by appointment. Please register for a time slot in SignUp Genius.
Connect with Us
Visit us on Facebook HERE.
We are located inside Alpharetta Presbyterian Church, 180 Academy Street, Alpharetta, GA 30009. When you enter the church property from Academy Street, drive to the right of the building where you will see a small nursery playground on your left. Park nearby and enter through the door with the long grey awning next to the playground. Once inside, proceed straight through the lobby and out through another set of double doors. Walk past our Memorial Garden to the APC Dayschool entrance straight ahead. If the door is locked, please ring the doorbell for assistance.