A kids cooking studio is now open in Alpharetta! Flour Power is located at 131 South Main Street, Suite G.
Flour Power Kids Cooking Studios hosts cooking classes for all ages, birthday parties, corporate events, kids night out, camps and more.
You can start booking your classes, events, camps, and parties now -- CLICK HERE!
From preschoolers to teens and beyond, our weekly themed classes are hands on so that your lil’chef will learn new cooking techniques, yummy recipes, and kitchen safety in a fun environment. Classes are available in packages of 4, 6 or 8 and include all recipe handouts and supplies.
For more weekly class information, click HERE.
Looking for a fun and unique birthday experience for your child? Look no further! From the invites to the cupcakes to the cleanup, Flour Power handles all the party details so that your only job is to celebrate with your lil’ chef. For children ages 3 and up.
For more birthday party information, click HERE.
The winter holidays are fast approaching and your kids will be out of school looking for fun activities. Let your child stir up a ton of fun at Flour Power Alpharetta’s school break camps. They'll supply everything your child needs for an amazing camp experience filled with newly developed life skills including: math, science, problem solving, teamwork, and creativity.
Upcoming winter camps include:
- Ho Ho Ho! Let It Snow Snow Snow! (3 Day Camp, December 20-22): Join us for camp where we'll make Baked Snowflakes, Pink Hot Chocolate, Gingerbread Men, Merry Macaroni and many more yummy recipes! We’ll also have our Holiday Cupcake Wars.
- Holidays Around the World (4 Day Camp, December 27-30): Let’s take a trip around the world and make some wonderful recipes as we visit each country! We’ll make a stop in France for some Crème Puffs, Japan for Stuffed Rice Bombs, Mexico for Baked Churros & Sweet Pudding, Italy for Baked Lasagna Roll Ups and end our trip in Switzerland with Swiss Cake Rolls.
- Movie Thyme (1 Day Camp, January 3): We’ll create recipes from some of your favorite movies plus watch a short portion of one too. We’ll be creating Coco’s Mexican Quesadillas with chips and homemade queso, Harry Potter’s Pumpkin Muffins and Charlie Bucket’s Molten Lava Cakes with homemade Oreo Ice Cream.
- Cake My Day (1 Day Camp, January 4): We'll learn how to make marshmallow fondant, buttercream frosting, use pastry bags and decorating tips and have a Cupcake Wars challenge.
- Winter Warm Up (1 Day Camp, January 5): We’ll start the day with Buttermilk Snowman Pancakes with Bacon for morning snack, Chicken Noodle Soup with Toasty Grilled Cheese Sandwiches for lunch & warm Snowflake Sugar Cookies & Hot Cocoa for afternoon snack.
- CopyKat Favorites - Restaurant Makeovers (1 Day Camp, January 17): We’ll take some familiar favorites and remake them in the studio today. Come make Panera Bread’s Wild Blueberry Muffins, Chick Fil A’s Chicken Nuggets, Arby’s Bake Fries and Rainforest Café’s Beef Lava Nachos.
For a full listing of camps, pricing, dates, registration and other camp details, CLICK HERE.
This holiday season, the best gifts are experiences, not things. For a limited time, buy a 6 or 8 class package and receive a free Kids Night Out! www.flourpowerstudios.com/alpharetta
131 South Main Street, Suite G
Alpharetta, GA 30009
CONNECT WITH FLOUR POWER ALPHARETTA
Phone: (470) 760-6460