Refresh your weekly routine with the return of Signature Events at Avalon, the Alpharetta mixed-use destination. Beginning April 5 and running through October 27, the community is invited to experience another season of open-air, family-friendly fun, featuring new safety protocols and social distancing measures. Tickets for the April events are on sale now.
“After a challenging year, we know everyone’s in need of a mood booster, which is why we’re so excited to welcome the community back to the Boulevard for this year’s Signature Events Series,” said Lauren Ness, marketing manager at Avalon. “We’ve reimagined each event to provide yogis, kiddos, jokesters and music lovers a safe, open-air experience that will brighten their week. Whichever mood you find yourself in during the work week, Avalon has the perfect open-air community experience to match.”
Details about each of Avalon’s signature events are outlined below:
- Punchline Comedy Night for when you’re looking for a laugh:
- Start the month on a high note with laugh-out-loud performances in the open-air Palmer Plaza (located between Colletta and Oak Steakhouse). The first Monday of each month from 7:30 to 9 p.m., jokesters are invited to experience hilarious comedic acts, food and beverage specials and more. Tickets are $15 per social distance ring with a max of two guests per ring and guests can reserve tickets the Monday before the show at experienceavalon.com/punchline-comedy-night/.
- Little Acorns for when parents need a break:
- When the kids need to blow off some steam, bring your preschool aged tot for playtime in the Plaza twice a month on Tuesday mornings. Beginning April 6 from 10 a.m. to noon, little ones will be entertained with interactive learning activities including yoga, storytime, music class and more. Tickets are $15 per social distance ring with a max of four kiddos per ring. Parents can reserve spots at experienceavalon.com/little-acorns/.
- AvalOM for when you need to find your Zen:
- Embrace your inner warrior each Wednesday with AvalOM, Alpharetta’s favorite outdoor workout experience. From 6 to 7 p.m., get your weekly sweat in with yoga, barre and pilates classes taught by local studios and instructors in the Plaza. Yogis are encouraged to bring their own mats and can reserve a personal ring for $10 at experienceavalon.com/avalom/.
- Avalon Nights Live for when you’re in the mood to groove:
- Unwind after a long work week with Avalon Nights Live in the Plaza. Every Friday from 6 to 8 p.m., kick back and relax in the mixed-use destination’s central greenspace with live music by local favorites, food and beverage specials and plenty of dancing. Families and friends are invited to reserve a socially distanced ring for $25 with up to four people per ring at experienceavalon.com/avalon-nights-live/.
Each month, all ticket proceeds will benefit a different local charity. April’s proceeds will be donated to The Lionheart School and Lionheart WORKS, a local organization dedicated to providing developmentally appropriate education for children who need a specialized learning environment. Throughout the season, tickets for the following month’s events will go on sale during the last week of the current month.
To ensure the health and safety of guests, all events will be ticketed to limit capacity and accommodate social distancing between parties. While on property, guests are encouraged to wear masks when not actively eating or drinking. The full list of safety measures can be found here. For the latest event details and to stay up-to-date on all of Avalon’s happenings, visit experienceavalon.com.
Avalon is a new experience in the timeless art of living well. In the heart of Alpharetta, an affluent suburb north of Atlanta, this sustainably designed, 86-acre community features more than 500,000 square feet of retail, a 12-screen all premium theater, conference center and full-service hotel, Class A office, single-family residences and luxury rental homes. Avalon infuses resort-level hospitality throughout a walkable, seamlessly connected community of shopping, dining, entertainment, living and working. It’s more than just another place to go, it’s a place to be — a hub of activity that delivers the luxury of the modern South. At 2.4 million square feet and more than $1 billion, Avalon has disrupted the industry, defining a new standard for retail-driven mixed-use development.
Like this article? Macaroni Kid Alpharetta-Roswell-Milton is full of local information like this PLUS find great family-friendly events on our event calendar.
Subscribe to our FREE weekly e-newsletter to receive updates on all of the BEST events & activities for families in the Alpharetta, Roswell and Milton areas!