Calling all kids ages 8-14 who want to PLAY the fastest growing sport in the world!
ABOUT A5 VOLLEYBALL
- Atlanta’s A-5 Volleyball Club has grown to become THE premier junior club volleyball organization in the Southeast for both girls and boys volleyball.
- A-5 Volleyball Club has been ranked as the number two club in the country by Triple Crown Sports over the last five years!
- A-5 Volleyball Club is a non-profit organization with the mission of “Teaching Life Lessons Through the Sport of Volleyball"
- A-5 Volleyball Club is the #1 place to START kids 12 and Under who want to learn and play volleyball – we have the largest youth program in the South.
- A-5 coaches are some of the finest in the country with knowledge, passion, and love of volleyball and igniting this passion in their athletes.
- A-5’s consistent Master Coaching using our Volley Performance methodology is taught all season, as well as in year-round camps and clinics.
- A-5 Players and families will make lifelong friends and bond with coaches who can see the player above and beyond where the athlete can see themselves.
- A-5’s culture is competitive and age appropriate, allowing every player the chance to succeed at his or her level.
TRYOUTS OCTOBER 12TH-13TH
All athletes ages eight to fourteen are encouraged to come out to our 2019-2020 club season tryouts on October 12th or 13th at one of our three locations in the metro Atlanta area.
- Southern Volleyball Center, 11415 Old Roswell Road, Suite 200, Alpharetta
- Suwanee Sports Academy, 3640 Burnette Road, Suwanee
- A5 South, 105 Mallory Court, Tyrone
Our tryouts allow us to evaluate athletes for participation and growth in the sport and find just the right team for each player. While our age-thirteen and age-fourteen tryouts are very competitive, we do our best to find a spot for every twelve-and-under player that attend our tryouts.
Visit A5Volleyball.com for more information or to get your player registered for tryouts!