Often referred to as Gwinnett’s best kept secret, Treetop Quest is a hidden gem just 2 minutes from the Mall of Georgia at the Gwinnett Environmental and Heritage Center. With 7 courses and a unique harness-free course, Spider Quest, the Gwinnett location has an adventure for everyone! My family loves this place. We have been their guests several times.
Treetop Quest combines zip lines with an airborne obstacle course for the most unique and exhilarating adventure course of its kind in Georgia. Experience the thrills of 120 challenging obstacles and high-flying ziplines. This aerial adventure park will challenge you physically and mentally as you maneuver from tree to tree through obstacles and zip-lines.
Once you’re equipped with gloves and a harness, they will teach you how to operate your equipment and you’ll be able to swing through each course as many times as you want for 2.5 hours. You will be connected to a NEW continuous belay system, a lifeline that is impossible to detach without a staff member. The activity is self-guided but the fantastic staff will be there to assist whenever needed.
One of the things that I love most about Treetop Quest is that it is designed for the whole family to enjoy, beginning with kids just four years old and progressing to adults.
The Chick Pea Course is specifically designed for kids from four to six years old. With platforms only three feet from the ground, this course features 15 obstacles including zip lines, monkey bridges, plank bridges, cargo net crossings and more. Children wear helmets, gloves, and their safety is ensured with a continuous life line system and an on ground supervisor at all times.
There is even an all zip-line course for those who are not quite as athletic as others or who just want to enjoy the thrill without the work! The views from the zip lines are amazing.
|Chick Pea Course: A fun challenge for our youngest adventurers. Ground supervision required.||Age 4-6|
|Level 1: Beginner course for kids and adults.||Age 7+|
|Level 2: Intermediate course for a fun family challenge.||Age 7+|
|Level 3: All zip-lines… an adrenaline rush without the work!|| Age 7+|
| ||Level 4: Difficult course, challenging your strength and balance. An optional free-fall experience to finish the course.||Age 12+|
| ||Level 5: The ultimate challenge! Can you make it through?||Age 12+|
Know Before You Go:
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs
Participants age 12+ are weighed at check-in. Weights are kept confidential with our front desk staff.
- Closed toe shoes are required, tennis shoes are best. No sandals or slip off shoes are permitted.
- Participants (or parents) must sign a waiver
- Participating minors must have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian. Complete here: WAIVER
- Children age 4-6 require on-ground adult supervision for the duration of the activity.
- Minors under 18 must be under constant supervision of an adult (participating or non-participating).
Hours of Operation:
- July- Daily from 9 AM until 2 PM
- August- 1-4, then Saturday & Sunday only from 10 AM- 4 PM
- September through November- Saturday & Sunday plus school holidays 10 AM- 4 PM
COVID-19 Operations Update:
New policies and procedures have been implemented this season to ensure the safety and health for you and our staff. Anyone that is not complying with these policies and procedures will be asked to leave the park without a refund. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause; safety is our top priority.
- We will be reducing our normal capacity to ensure that social distancing recommendations can be followed.
- Reservations are required until further notice. Online reservations must be made at least 10 hours in advance and the online waiver must be completed in advance of your visit.
- To inquire about same-day availability you must call in advance. We will not be offering walk-in tickets or paper waivers until further notice.
- Please do not come to the park if you have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past two weeks or if you are feeling sick. Should you feel sick or find out that you have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 we will reschedule your tickets.
Updated Check-in Process
- All guests are required to wear a facemask while on the ground at the park. If you do not have a mask, they will be available for purchase at check-in.
- Gloves are required for our activity. During this time, we encourage participants to bring their own gloves to use while up in the trees, gardening gloves are perfect for this activity. If you do not have gloves, they can be purchased at check in. Communal gloves are temporarily unavailable.
- We will no longer have locker space available for personal items. All personal items should be left in your car or secured in a zipper, button, or velcro pocket. We will be enforcing social distancing with lines at check-in and throughout your experience at the park.
We are requiring social distancing while on the ground and in the trees at this time. All participants on the ground are required to stay 6 feet apart. While in the trees our courses provide a natural way to distance. We will only be allowing 1 participant per platform and 1 per obstacle until further notice.
During this time we encourage participants to bring in their own gloves to use while up in the trees, gardening gloves are perfect for this activity. If you do not have gloves they can be purchased at the front desk. Harnesses are being washed frequently. We will be providing hand sanitizer/ hand washing stations in the park as well. Our staff is also taking extra measures at this time to ensure your safety and their own. Our staff will be wearing masks and face shields when harnessing guests and will have appropriate PPE required at all times.
Click HERE for more information and to purchase tickets.
Also visit their second location in Dunwoody. See information about this location HERE.
Like this article? Macaroni Kid Alpharetta-Roswell-Milton is full of local information like this PLUS find great family-friendly events on our event calendar.
Subscribe to our FREE weekly e-newsletter to receive updates on all of the BEST events & activities for families in the Alpharetta, Roswell and Milton areas!